Senior iOS Developer
- Good knowledge of interface builder, Core animation, and Object oriented concepts.
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends and emerging technologies.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
- The familiarity with frameworks & web technologies.
- Android experience is an added advantage.
- Team handling experience is an added advantage.
- Strong technical knowledge of XcodeIDE, Cocoa frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics, Core Audio and Core Text.
- Strong command over Swift and objective C.
- Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform.
- Collaborate with cross-functional team members to define, design, and ship applications within tight time frames.
- Understanding of MVVM and Clean Architecture.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
August 4, 2019