Software Development Manager
- Are you eager to take a shot at structure stage arrangements that empower several company advancement groups to consequently make, send and deal with their administrations by limiting an opportunity to showcase also, improving the security, accessibility, and proficiency of the administrations?
- HEX is a program that mechanizes the creation and the executives of fundamental equipment and programming foundation required for running company inside administrations by lessening the undifferentiated exertion spent by engineers.
- Our designers help shape the company process system by structure an exceptionally accessible stage to have a large number of administrations that work at the center of Amazon’s matter of fact, at Internet scale (a huge number of exchanges every second).
- We empower the company’s interior designers to limit time-to-advertise by enabling them to just dispatch their application code as an administration, working in an oversaw, level 1, asset proficient facilitated condition. Indeed, even with 2600+ occupants serving more than 450 billion demands every week, we are still at a beginning period and taking a shot at driven new activities where each individual from the group can have noteworthy specialized and business sway.
- In this job, you will be in charge of driving the guide and dealing with the group that handles center programming building issues viz. disseminated processing, asset utilization proficiency, occupant separation, adaptation to non-critical failure
- what’s more, will utilize company cloud advancements (EC2, ECS, Lambda, and so forth.) to draftsman and assemble exceptionally accessible and versatile frameworks.
- Experience managing high performing software development team,
building processes, project management, and release schedules
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or
related technical discipline
· 10+ years of relevant engineering experience
· 3+ years of management experience
· Computer Science fundamentals in algorithm design, problem
solving, and complexity analysis
Data structure, Java, Algorithams
August 14, 2019